The YiQi Open 2019 is our passionate and fine touch of The CrossFit Open 2019. The Open consists of 5 workouts spread across 5 weeks. In 2018, over 429,000 people participated in worldwide.
The Spirit of the Open is the same to YiQi’s principle--Leave No One Behind.
Participants: EVERYONE can and should participate. CrossFit members, Bootcamp members, non-members, your coaches, your siblings, your parents, your lovers, your crush, your neighbors, your colleagues, your business partners, runners who hate lifting, lifters who hate running, daddies n mommies, cows, ghosts, snakes and fairies.
Coordinators: Duane, Ed, Josh, Lyda, Patri, Z.
Judges: We’re all judges. Don’t worry, we will train you as long as you promise not to cheat.
Spectators: Your furry friends, your skeptical neighbors, and your scared infants.
You’ll have the ability to contribute to a team every single week no matter your score. Go above and beyond in your spirit or performance and you can contribute even more. Most importantly, it’ll be the highlight of fun and community in our home gym.
- Sign up now on games.crossfit.com. Yes, you MUST sign up officially to participate. All participants get free access to the Open Gym on Saturday mornings through the Open season. Yes, Bootcamp members and non-members INCLUDED.
- We’re making 4 teams at YiQi and you’ll be assigned to one. Each team has a captain as your coordinator.
- You’ll perform the workout in front of a judge (someone on your team), to make sure we all uphold standards or quality movement, on as many Saturday mornings as you can to contribute to your team points.
- You’ll be responsible to submit your score on The CrossFit Games app or website. Don’t worry, it’s easy. We’ll show you how.
- Your team will gain -
- 1 point for every team member who completes a given Open workout.
- 3 points for every team member who finishes among the top 3 women or top 3 men at YiQi per workout.
- 5 points if your team wins the "Spirit of the Open" award on any given week. (All members in the team have finished the workout)
- By participating in last-minute mini events
- See the team scoreboard www.crossfityiqi.com/open2019/
- The ending party will be YiQi’s the merriest event of the year. Teams will be gaining more points at the party.
- YiQi will post a permanent banner as an honor to the winning team.
|Divisions||Born on or after||Born before|
|Boys & Girls 14-15*||2003-07-15||2005-02-26|
|Boys & Girls 16-17||2001-07-15||2003-07-14|
|Men & Women||1984-07-15||2001-07-14|
|Men & Women 35-39||1979-07-15||1984-07-14|
|Men & Women 40-44||1974-07-15||1979-07-14|
|Men & Women 45-49||1969-07-15||1974-07-14|
|Men & Women 50-54||1964-07-15||1969-07-14|
|Men & Women 55-59||1959-07-15||1964-07-14|
|Men & Women 60+||On or before 1959-07-14|
* Athletes in this division must be 14 years of age or older as of 2019-02-25 but not older than 15 as of 2019-07-15.