YiQi – CrossFit
With an empty bar:
5 x 5 bear complex
Load 5kg or 10kg plates:
5 x 5 barbell ab rollout
Finish warm-up with 1 bear complex
Tall Kneeling Arm Raises
– Start in a kneeling position, sitting with your feet under your butt.
– Lift your hips as you raise your arms straight up overhead.
– At the top, you will be in a “tall kneeling” position with your arms straight up.
– Make sure to really open up the shoulders in that top position, but don’t arch the back.
– Move in and out of the stretch 5 times and then hold for 30 seconds. Rest 30 seconds and repeat.
Handstand Push-ups (EMOM for 10 minutes)
One set of handstand push ups
(Progressions include handstand holds and inverted push ups from a box)
Score the best round
5 rounds for time:
10 power cleans (61/43kg)
35 double unders (or 20 attempts)
Use a weight that lets you do small sets in the first few rounds and fast singles in the later rounds; about 60% of your max should be appropriate.